[Resolved] NotDeadpool86's Report

Status
Not open for further replies.

NotDeadpool86

Verified User
Community Member
Sep 12, 2018
9
0
40
Username: NotDeadpool86

Your name in game: Silvertalon

Your steam name: Silvertalon

Your discord name: NotDeadpool86

What are server was this? Ragnarok

Tribe Name: Team Fairy Tail

Location (cords): 22-29

Location of your Main Base: 22-29

Dinos involved: Tek Griffin

Players involved: Silvertalon

Names of any Tribe-mates that you trust to address your issue if you are offline:

Soul Terminal: No

Your normal hours that you play or will be available (with timezone please ie: EST/PST/Ect): 9am EST - 8pm EST most days

Details: Won raffle, would like to request Tek Griffin please

Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
 

Krisper

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Patreon Member
Nov 26, 2021
117
0
42
Hi! I can deliver your winnings to one of your Soul Terminals. What variant Wyvern would you like?
 

Krisper

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Patreon Member
Nov 26, 2021
117
0
42
Hi! You're entitled to one of each dino's in the raffle. So you can get the Tek Griffin, and then just gotta know your desired variant for your Wyvern. :)

  • Wyvern
  • Rock Elemental
  • Rock Drake
  • Unicorn
  • Basilisk
  • Pheonix
  • Griffin
    • Winner's decide their variants
 

Krisper

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Patreon Member
Nov 26, 2021
117
0
42
Great! Where on your base is your Soul Terminal located? I'll drop these guys in there for ya.
 

NotDeadpool86

Verified User
Community Member
Sep 12, 2018
9
0
40
I've placed one near the teleport pad and transmitter labelled as 'Dropoffs' you can use
 

Krisper

Staff member
Verified User
Game Administrator
Patreon Member
Nov 26, 2021
117
0
42
Hi! I couldn't find your teleport pad, so I placed your items in your Soul Terminal next to your Kibble Station.
 

Attachments

  • SilverWinnings.jpg
    SilverWinnings.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 335
Status
Not open for further replies.