User name: ladyteruki
Your name in game: ladyteruki
Your steam name: ladyteruki
Your discord name: ladyteruki
What are server was this? Genesis
Location (cords): ?
Dinos involved: Elegy (Female Snow X-Argy lvl 264)
Players involved: ladyteruki
Details: Hi,
I'm making a ticket but I'm not sure this qualifies for one, so feel free to dismiss it.
Today I was having terrible lag, with both ping issues (double what I normally have) and FPS issues (see first screenshot). I was trying to tame a ferox in the snow cave (sorry, I don't know the coords).
I was unable to move because of all the frozen frames, and a polar bear killed my argy Elegy. So I'm wondering if it's possible to have her back ? She was my first X-dino and she's purple...
Well, at least I have to try. But if it's considered a regular death and not a server-caused one, and that I just shouldn't have played under those conditions, I'll accept her fate.
Note : this morning her name wasn't Elegy yet, and she might have gained 1 lvl between the time I took her out of my terminal and the time she died. So maybe she appears with a slightly lower number in her latest save. I've provided a screenshot of her stats in ARK Smart Breeding (see last screenshot) to be more precise.
Thanks for considering it, even if it doesn't happen eventually
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) File(s) attached
Your name in game: ladyteruki
Your steam name: ladyteruki
Your discord name: ladyteruki
What are server was this? Genesis
Location (cords): ?
Dinos involved: Elegy (Female Snow X-Argy lvl 264)
Players involved: ladyteruki
Details: Hi,
I'm making a ticket but I'm not sure this qualifies for one, so feel free to dismiss it.
Today I was having terrible lag, with both ping issues (double what I normally have) and FPS issues (see first screenshot). I was trying to tame a ferox in the snow cave (sorry, I don't know the coords).
I was unable to move because of all the frozen frames, and a polar bear killed my argy Elegy. So I'm wondering if it's possible to have her back ? She was my first X-dino and she's purple...
Well, at least I have to try. But if it's considered a regular death and not a server-caused one, and that I just shouldn't have played under those conditions, I'll accept her fate.
Note : this morning her name wasn't Elegy yet, and she might have gained 1 lvl between the time I took her out of my terminal and the time she died. So maybe she appears with a slightly lower number in her latest save. I've provided a screenshot of her stats in ARK Smart Breeding (see last screenshot) to be more precise.
Thanks for considering it, even if it doesn't happen eventually
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) File(s) attached