User name: Kase
Your name in game: Kase
Your steam name: Kase66
What are server was this? Extinction
Location (cords): 38 90 ish (my base)
Dinos involved: Lvl 240+ Mantis, Lvl 240+ Managamr
Players involved: Kase
Details: Server lag happened same time as I used the tek elevator....put me under the mesh and I died losing all my inventory which include the 2 cryo's holding the dinos listed along with tek personal TP. You can see my green beam under my base.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) File(s) attached
Your name in game: Kase
Your steam name: Kase66
What are server was this? Extinction
Location (cords): 38 90 ish (my base)
Dinos involved: Lvl 240+ Mantis, Lvl 240+ Managamr
Players involved: Kase
Details: Server lag happened same time as I used the tek elevator....put me under the mesh and I died losing all my inventory which include the 2 cryo's holding the dinos listed along with tek personal TP. You can see my green beam under my base.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) File(s) attached