User name: Grave
Your name in game: Randy Savage
Your steam name: Randy Savage
Your discord name: Grave@1258
What are server was this? Valgeuro
Location (cords): 33 69
Dinos involved: Two baby snow owls
Players involved: Randy Savage
Details: Was crafting in the base under the impression that a nanny would care for them. I left for 5 minutes to find both starved to death at the feet of the nanny. I want to report the nanny not functioning properly and see if I could reclaim my two dead owls.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
Your name in game: Randy Savage
Your steam name: Randy Savage
Your discord name: Grave@1258
What are server was this? Valgeuro
Location (cords): 33 69
Dinos involved: Two baby snow owls
Players involved: Randy Savage
Details: Was crafting in the base under the impression that a nanny would care for them. I left for 5 minutes to find both starved to death at the feet of the nanny. I want to report the nanny not functioning properly and see if I could reclaim my two dead owls.
Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)