Recent content by Kase

  1. K

    [Resolved] Kase's Report

    Username: Kase Your name in game: Kase Your steam name: kase66 Your discord name: Kase What are server was this? Valguero Tribe Name: n/a Location (cords): n/a Location of your Main Base: n/a Dinos involved: n/a Players involved: Kase Names of any Tribe-mates that...
  2. K

    [Resolved] Kase's Report

    I am in space at the coordinates above in orbit around Sethune, next to my ship. I applied back into Human faction, if I was accepted back into that, problem solved.
  3. K

    [Resolved] Kase's Report

    User name: Kase Your name in game: Kase Your steam name: Kase66 Location (cords): -2372, -1721, -4320 Players involved: Just me Details: tried to join UFC faction, unfortunately didn't know all my stuff would remain Human faction, tried to get back into Human faction and am stuck as...
  4. K

    [Resolved] Kase's Report

    User name: Kase Your name in game: Kase Your steam name: Kase66 What are server was this? Extinction Location (cords): 38 90 ish (my base) Dinos involved: Lvl 240+ Mantis, Lvl 240+ Managamr Players involved: Kase Details: Server lag happened same time as I used the tek...
  5. K

    [Resolved] Kase's Report

    User name: Kase Your name in game: Kase Your steam name: Kase66 What are server was this? Ark Extinction Location (cords): 15.25 85.77 Dinos involved: Managarmr Players involved: Kase Details: While in process of taming this level 130 Managarmr, the server crashed. Upon...
  6. K

    [Resolved] Lost character when I transferred to Aberration server

    Thank you Ava for hooking me up. Snow, thanks for the kind note, but no sweat. You guys are volunteers and doing awesome and we appreciate it!
  7. K

    [Resolved] Lost character when I transferred to Aberration server

    Name in Game: Kase Steam Name: Kase66 Server: Island Location (cords): Green Obelisk Dinos Involved: None Players Involved: Just me Details: Used the green obelisk to travel to Aberration the first time. My level 100 character disappeared and it forced me to start a new character on...
  8. K

    [Resolved] Lost character when I transferred to Aberration server

    it started to let me, than forced a new character and lost old one. No lost gear or dinos, just lost 100levels and tribe affiliation back on Rag and Island. tribe is "Knights Who Say Ni" Level 100. if you can help, it would be much appreciated. Brian "Kase"
  9. K

    [Resolved] Wyvern help

    @Avariea thanks for helping Ava. You are an awesome admin! I will be making another meat run for you just to say thanks.
  10. K

    [Resolved] Wyvern help

    @Avariea , I was never able to get my Wyvern back across maps, went back and he was parked at the obelisk under your tribe name. Was hoping you could unclaim so I could get back. Had left your tribe so I could build my own base on Rag. Thanks for help