Recent content by Trinity

  1. T

    [Resolved] Trinity's Report

    User name: Trinity Your name in game: Quick_Return Location (cords): Server Players involved: Myself Details: I can no longer join the server. The IP 73.28.206.165 is replying to any query but the server itself is not. The error I get is the following. Have there been any changes...
  2. T

    [Resolved] Trinity's Report

    Ignore. didn't see issue in Discord.
  3. T

    [Resolved] Trinity's Report

    User name: Trinity Your name in game: Trinigy Location (cords): Spawn point Players involved: quick_return. IE/ Trinity Details: Server not showing up and can't log on Picture/File upload. (Not Required) (DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)
  4. T

    [Resolved] Trinity's Report

    User name: Trinity Your name in game: Trinity Your steam name: Trinity Location (cords): none Players involved: none Details: I was trying to send David a direct message in Discord to let him know that I was currently on the Ragnarok server and would be glad to help with the...